Welcome to the Bridal Room at Marians
We can finally re-open our doors to the public, and we couldn’t be happier. Not only that, but Irish weddings are happening again in a big way. We are well prepared here at The Bridal Room at Marians, with a huge range of stunning bridal gowns and Mother of the Bride/Groom outfits available.
At our Bridal Room, we give our undivided attention to our brides-to-be. Your private appointment will allow you to browse our amazing gowns from around the world. With retro styles to ultra-modern fashion-forward options, you are certain to find that perfect dress.
GET IN TOUCH to book your appointment at Marians
Follow us on Facebook to stay up to date with all our new arrivals.
HERE ARE OUR TOP TIPS FOR WEDDING DRESS SHOPPING:
- Consider your venue and the time of year – is it outdoors, do you need a shawl or can you go strapless?
- Consider what type of lingerie you’ll need – when you go shopping, bring a couple of different bras to suit different necklines and styles
- Be realistic – you’re extremely lucky if a dress fits perfectly. Alterations are expected.
- Wear little or no make-up, and no fake tan.
- Bring along heels in a similar height to the shoes you’ll wear on the day
- Be open-minded, try on a range of styles – you’d be amazed how often a bride is surprised by her final choice!
- Bring pictures of dresses you love with you when you shop to give our team an idea of what you’re after.
- Make it an occasion. Buying your wedding gown is a big deal, so enjoy the experience!